Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Terran is a joke.

I have been playing and streaming every night for 4 hours a night and everytime i play terran i just laugh and hang my head. I had to resort to Nydus worm play and roach ling all-ins. I'm Zerg! I should be able to play a macro game and win vs terran. Now the terrans are the macro kings and can literally just sit there and turtle until they have 3/3 and max army. It takes a lot more work on my end to defend and to kill the terran. There has been games where i have literally have just outplayed my opponent but in the end all they do is A-move into me and i can't stop it. What makes it even worse is the fact i can't even go attack them b/c of the threat of widow mines. I really need to analyze this match-up and get better at it. Luckily i have Doug, my long time friend and gamer who's about the same level as me in starcraft. So we can practice. But still. its a joke....

No comments:

Post a Comment